HabCold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Hello there!
Win Some Wednesday! EmptyTue May 11, 2010 7:11 am by -Prince.Emo-

» Awesome site!
Win Some Wednesday! EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 11:06 am by popperwell

» Lets Welcome the newcomers.
Win Some Wednesday! EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 10:27 am by -Acers

» Habcold Economy
Win Some Wednesday! EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 2:51 pm by -Acers

» Xmas over ;( Welcome Chinese New Year :)
Win Some Wednesday! EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 11:16 am by -Acers

» fun my last time acc LOL don believe ur prob
Win Some Wednesday! EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 3:52 pm by Sh00ter

» Hey Look,The Holiday Versus Winners!
Win Some Wednesday! EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 8:55 pm by crazzycat

» Hello fellows!
Win Some Wednesday! EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 8:53 pm by crazzycat

» The New Year is right here friends!
Win Some Wednesday! EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 12:45 pm by Levi-Cormarche

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 88 on Sun Oct 03, 2021 12:04 pm

Win Some Wednesday!

Go down

Win Some Wednesday! Empty Win Some Wednesday!

Post  Military-Commander Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:52 pm

Win Some Wednesday! posted on 11 november 2009

Loads of loot for this lot of winners!

Postcard Perfect

We've waved goodbye to the Big Hand, but that doesn't mean that we can't correspond with her while she's traipsing all over the world! We asked Habbos to create a postcard for The Big Hand and write a short message for her so we can mail it off to her super-secret location. After combing through a ton of postcards, we've finally arrived at the 5 best postcard designers, and they are:

Nutsephiroth
twinkerbell
dhylla
Requisition
Reserved..

You'll each receive a Brotherhood of the Hand badge, a Hotel View furni, and 5 Habbo Points each.

Room of the Week

Ready for another round of hand-picked room designers for this week's ROTW? Check out our sensational selection below:

Habbo Name:
:mechen:

Room Name:
Habbowheels Talk Show
-----------------------
Go habbo.com.sg to see this habbowheels talk show its very nice! Good Job :mechen:!

Description:
This entertaining talk show is done in front of a live audience and makes sure that you leave with a smile on your face. So if you're bored and looking for something to tickle your funny bone, drop by our studio and check out our performances!

Habbo Name:
yamfamily

Room Name:
The White House

Owner's Habbo Name:
-Squall

Description:
This white house is set deep in the forest, and you can only reach it by following a creepy long cobblestone lane. But despite these scary things, people still go and trick-or-treat during Halloween at this house. But be careful! The place might be haunted.

Habbo Name:
goalkeeper1

Room Name:
Genting Highlands Hotel

Owner's Habbo Name:
z-vagance

Description:
Looking for a luxurious and peaceful place where you can rest and relax after a long day of enjoying the sights and sounds of Genting? Check out the Genting Highlands Hotel, where we've got just the right room for you. We also have a café, cinema, and an observation deck where you can view the splendour and majesty of the highlands. We've also got 5 star service round the clock.

Habbo Name:
Intend

Room Name:
Santa's Toy Factory

Owner's Habbo Name:
:DTears

Description:
This room reminds me of the song 'All I Want for Christmas is My Two Front Teeth', with everything all ready for Christmas delivery. The combination of presents, decorations, and the giant Christmas tree in the middle brightens my day and I can't wait for the holidays.

Submit your own pick for Room of the Week to competitions.sg [at] sulake.com, and don't forget to follow our usual submissions guidelines!

Congratulations to all the winners!

Quotehttp://images.habbo.com.sg/c_images/albulm3171/mechen_habbowheels_talkshow.png

Military-Commander
Journalist
Journalist

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum